Welcome to Adler Elementary School
"Where All Children Can Be More Tomorrow Than They Are Today"
- The Adler School community and its stakeholders are committed to excellence in education.
- We believe every child can learn and perform to his/her full potential.
- A differentiated learning environment is provided in which high expectations for academic and personal growth are maintained for all staff and students.
- Adler shall be a community of lifelong learners, nurturing academic excellence in a safe and secure environment.
- Students will be encouraged and taught to solve problems and make decisions that benefit themselves and others.
- Our students will become responsible and respectful citizens making productive contributions to a global society.
- Our students are the focus of everything we do.
- Parent and citizen involvement are essential to our success.
- Continuous improvement is vital to all aspects of our work.
- We are a team. We treat each other with trust and respect.
- High expectations produce optimal outcomes.
- Diversity is a strength that enriches our learning community.
|‹ July 2018 ›|
Southfield High School for the Arts & Technology Principal Candidate Forum 5:30 PM to 7:30 PMSouthfield High School for the Arts & Technology Principal Candidate ForumJul 245:30 PM to 7:30 PM24675 Lahser Road, Southfield 48033District Calendar
Candidate presentations will occur in the following order:
5:30 p.m. - Marty Bulger
6:30 p.m. - Charity Jones
We hope you will join us.
Back to School Fair 10:00 AM to 1:00 PMBack to School FairAug 1110:00 AM to 1:00 PMDistrict Calendar
First Day of School - All StudentsAug 27District Calendar
Labor Day Recess - No SchoolAug 31District Calendar
Labor Day Recess - No SchoolSep 3District Calendar